Transparent Dressing Roll 15 cm x 10 meter
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Usage/Application||Protection From Infection|
|Size||15 CM X 200 METER|
• Cut the size as request. Remove the back release paper.
• Fixed on the place where needed.
• Peel off the PE from the top.
- Item Code: PU15200
- Production Capacity: 10000 ROLL
- Delivery Time: ONE WEEK
Non Woven Dressing Plaster
|width||up to 500 mm|
|•||Non-woven Dressing Retention Sheet|
|•||Combines security with comfort|
|•||Provides reliable fixation for catheters and drainage tubes|
|•||Coated with hypoallergenic adhesive|
Tattoo waterproof transparent adhesive roll
|Tape Width||>100 mm|
|Tape Length||10-20 m|
- PU film With 3 layers composed of PE backing, adhesive and release paper, the transparent stretch tape is nicely sticky, easy to use and has good air permeability
- Transparent stretch adhesive bandage can shield the skin from further friction or scrubbing
- Flexible and stretchable material enables you to freely move as usual
- Waterproof and moisture-proof: the transparent stretch tape allows you to shower or swim as usual
- Item Code: 1010
- Production Capacity: 100000/m
- Delivery Time: immediate
Iv Cannula Fixator Non Woven Dressing 6X9 CM
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
Non-woven I.V. Dressing is made of non-woven backing material evenly coated with a polymeric adhesive, attached with an absorbent, non-adherent pad.
It provides a breathable and quick fixation to secure I.V. Cannula and other intramuscular catheters and percutaneous devices to the skin.
- Simple and comfortable to use, painless removal
- Highly conformable
- Permeable to air and humidity, allowing skin to breathe and preventing infections due to moisture build up
- Hypoallergenic materials ensure no skin irritation
How To Use:
- Open the seal of the pouch and remove the dressing
- Place the extra pad (optional) under the cannula for cushioning support
- Peel off the bottom liner exposing the pad and the adhesive surface
- Position the dressing such that the pad covers the vein puncture site and the port is located at the neck between the two tabs
- Remove the bottom liner to expose the adhesive surface of the tabs and press to hold the cannula on to the skin
- Smoothen the dressing by pressing from centre towards the edges using firm pressure to enhance the adhesion
First peel off the tabs and free the cannula while supporting the cannula and the skin. This would prevent skin trauma or dislodgement of the cannula. Then peel off the remaining dressing. Pull the dressing in the opposite direction to facilitate painless removal.
- Production Capacity: 1000000
- Delivery Time: 2 working days
Adhesive Wound Dressing
|Country of Origin||Made in India|